Banlaem Homestay offers homestay accommodation to visitors who desire to have an up-close experience on the community lifestyle and nature. There are also many interesting activities to do such as taking a boat trip and sipping the Lae Wan Coffee (Sun), having a mud spa, watching the fireflies at night, observing the local community lifestyle, and trying some astonishing local cuisines.
Banlaem Homestay is the accommodation that will introduce you to new experiences. Our guests will have an opportunity to learn more about the local way that is yet charming and difficult to come by, especially in rural routines.
Banlaem Homestay has a range of room selections that fit any of your needs from personal escape to group hosting. The selections include:
- A large house (20 PAX capacity)
It is suitable for a group that prefers privacy. The house is generously spacious and convenient for in-house activities.
- A small house (8 PAX capacity)
The house is best for a family or friends who desire privacy and the peace of mind during their stay.
- A homestay with the local family (10 PAX capacity)
Sharing the house with the house owner, visitors will enjoy a close exposure to the local way or even the food preparation that is unique to the community.
- Air-conditioned rooms (9 rooms at 3 PAX capacity each)
Typical rooms and facilities for a group visit
* The accommodation fee may be included in the trip package which is 1,950baht per PAX or charged separately for 200 baht per PAX. (The available services are in accordance with the Banlaem Homestay?s terms of service. Please make an inquiry in advance).
** The fee for an AC room is 600 baht per night.